By Russ Muth, VP Client Services
Insight’s design team has years of experience creating and supplying toys. In our world, that typically means toys that are destined for a CPG promotion, and often in-pack.
We bear a great responsibility to create something that’s fun and engaging and is also safe for kids. And it needs to be easily inserted into CPG packaging at a price point, on-time. That’s designing with intent.
The recipe is this:
- One part fun and engaging product for specific demographic
- One part age-appropriate safety requirements
- One part insert-ability (is that a word?)
- A dash of appropriate retail seasonality or themed event
- And a sprinkle of the brand’s equity characters or their licensed partner characters
- Stir in sustainability, the price point and the timeline!
The result is a delicious and engaging product that meets safety requirements, is insert-able and can be supplied at client’s price point.
We mix this recipe every day at Insight. We design with intent.
For more information on our process, click here.